Ms. Saloni Arora
GM – Students Welfare
Roles & Responsibilities @ Virtual Voyage College :
To support college attendance, retention and achievement strategies by providing high quality pro-active welfare and well being support to students. To liaise with various Industries and important people, develop close and beneficial links to seek active, substantial and constructive support to enhance students learning. Arrange workshops, seminars, visits etc. hence, contributing to the learning of the course and making it more fun and interesting to ensure students receive the best possible support in order for them to achieve to their full potential. Able to function well independently and in coordination with other academic staff members, problem solving and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
Academic, Professional Qualifications & Experience :
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Prestige Institute Management and Research, Indore.
- Higher Secondary – The Daly College, Indore
- Acquired Abacus Training till 9 levels.
- Attended workshop on – Nine Intelligence
- Attended Three days training on “Training The Trainer” AIMA group, Mumbai
- Owned & Managed the toy library by the name of “Creative Edu Fun Toy Library”
- Worked for Synergy Education International Pvt. Ltd. – Sr. Trainer Abacus
- Worked at UC MAS as a Course Instructor (Master Franchisee, Indore)
Achievements and Activities :
- Won the Best Course Instructor Award for Two consecutive years.
- Worked as Academic Coordinator – Maintain student monthly academic progress record and administrative files, Providing all required paperwork for head office, on time and as required, Coordination with university, Coordination with counselors and marketing team regarding admissions, Coordination with faculties, reviewing the lesson plans, projects, monthly feedback and progress of students,Corresponding with prospective students and others seeking information on admissions, standards, academic and non‐academic programs and student activities, Conduct preliminary on‐campus interviews of prospective students and their parents.