Mr. Harendra Chouhan
Research Project Supervisor and Faculty – Film and Television Production, Event Management and Fashion Designing
Roles & Responsibilities @ Virtual Voyage College :
Working as research project supervisor for BJ and BSC electronics students and visiting faculty for media management event management and fashion designing. Actively participating to make courses enjoyable and interesting for the students so that it gets easier to achieve the success of students. I always do my best to support students in order to get results. Have Problem solving and time management skills and able in managing multiple tasks and their successful completion.
Academic, Professional Qualifications & Experience :
- Pursuing PhD in Management stream – BRAUSS Mhow.
- M. Phil. in management – IMS DAVV Indore
- Master of Business administration in Media management – EMRC DAVV Indore
- Teaching as a visiting faculty in Institute of Management Studies Indore for Disaster Management & E-Commerce Management since 2014. Started working in International Institute of Professional Studies Indore (DAVV) as a visiting faculty for Audio-Video production subject of MBA in Advertising and public relations management,and working as Major Industry project head in School of commerce, Community college DAVV Indore Under UGC scheme for skill development.
- Worked as Artist & visiting faculty May 2007 to June 2010 in renowned Nepathya Theatre.
- Worked with SR News Channel Kukshi as a Expert and managed some events.
- Worked as General knowledge (GK) faculty in renowned Daksha Institute situated in Kukshi District Dhar and Alirajpur.
- Worked as Fifth Assistant Director in EROS & ESM Production film ‘Dishkiyaon’.
- A One month training of Video Jockey (V.J.) in B.T.V. News (Bhaskar T.V.), Indore.
- A Three months volunteer certificate work in wildlife at KAMALA NEHRU PRANI SANGRAHALAY, Indore
- Panna Vulture Population Estimation 2014 during 6-9 Feb 2014 Conducted by Panna Tiger Reserve, (Madhya Pradesh) Certificate as Volunteer.
- Worked as Director in Wildlife Documentary film “Kanha Pench Corridor:- The Land of Gondwana”
- A Fiction of 5 min. duration on “A Special Life”.
- A Fiction of 8 min. duration on “Two Way”
- Documentary of 11.15 min. duration on“MANDU”.
- Documentary of 10.50.min duration “JATRA”.
- A Video Fiction of 5 min. duration on “The Alley”
- A Documentary of 13.47 min. duration on “A COAL MINE” ( SECL COAL MINE CHHATTISGARH)
- A Fiction of 6 min. duration on “Placement”.
- Documentary 07.47 min. duration on “Rural India”.
- Worked as Researcher and Interviewer in “Save The Tiger – Project Deadline”