Some decades ago fashion design profession was not considered at a respectable level as the other professions use to be.However, times have changed now and fashion designing as a course is no longer degraded. So how do you enter to the world of glamour? Here are some institutes that offer you the entrance and also brought this profession at a top notch level:
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi. It has branches in Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Chennai and Hyderabad.
- National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad.
- Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD), New Delhi.
- Pearl Academy, New Delhi.
- Amity University, Noida.
- Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune.
This can lead you certain professional opportunities such as :
- Fashion Designer
Designing of apparels and costumes of the fashion labels and brands.
- Fashion Stylist
Accessorizing and giving best costume and look to the client.
- Fashion Merchandiser
work on the clients need and to provide him with the best of the product he/she is required of.
- Fashion Coordinator
Supervising and coordinating fashion events of the company.
- Quality Controller
According to the guidelines set by the Quality Control Board, one has to check the quality standards of the fashion products made in the firm.