Every year, we hear about some or the other college fests – hence, get interested for some, participate in some and ignore some. But, this 100 days festival – Indian Art Fest- Indore, which is commencing from July 1 is the onliest and the very first-ever fest of India which will have competitions for consecutive 100 days.
Doesn’t it sounds fun and crazy at the same time?
And that’s the kind of events we youngsters like to be a part of, the adrenaline rush to do something for the passion, to bring out the eccentricity and craziness along with doing something fruitful. Fruitful for all the forthcoming artists of Indore in the field of Art.
Thenceforth, these are the top 10 reasons which makes IAF stands apart from rest of the youth/college fests:
1) It gives a chance to every participant to win Rs 10,000 cash for winning each competition, well that makes it a fest grand in itself by giving away 100,00,000 Rs of cash in one fest.
2) A chance to become, “Indian Art Fest’s Best Debut Winner Award.”
3) 100 Consecutive Competitions in a Row (From July 1 to October 8).
4) 10 Amazing Categories to Choose from – Fashion, Interior, Performing Arts, Media, Multimedia, Fine Arts, Filmmaking, Events & Allied Arts, Digital Media and Off Beat.
5) A platinum chance for all the art enthusiasts, amateurs and students to gain respect and money at the same time – “Ab Kalakaar Kaam Aaayega aur Kamaayega bhi”.
6) Registration Fee- Rs 100, You can earn – Rs 10,000. And even if don’t win, you get consolation and above all a heck of an experience!
7) The fest not only consists conventional dancing, painting kinda competitions but there are also cool offbeat competitions like the best prankster, selfie, jugaadu, cosplayer and gamer.
8) There is No Age Bar. So as talent, right? It is boundless.
9) It is just not a fest, it has been organized to give tributes to all the artisans for what they have given to the country.
10) Plentiful Pizza and Cold Drink parties.
So, what are you waiting for? Register yourself and get yourself stamped as a Kalakaar!